Our Waiting List procedures here at Sherry's Malti Poos.
We get phones calls and email's almost everyday about our maltipoo puppies, so in order to be fair to everyone that is wanting one of our puppies, they will be a $200.00 non-refundable deposit to be placed on our waiting list before the puppies are born. This will secure your place for one of our maltipoo puppies.
The $200.00 deposit that you send to be placed on our waiting list will go toward the puppy that you purchase. We will start at the top of our list as we receive your waiting list deposit and go down the list.
If you send me a deposit on a particular color or sex and my new litter didn't have what you wanted your deposit will go toward our next litter if we have an up coming litter. Once you have picked out your new maltipoo puppy you will pay the balance when you pick up or I meet you. If you decide not to wait on our next litter the $200.00 is non-refundable.
If you don't want to send us a $200.00 non-refundable deposit to go on our waiting list that will be fine, but for those that sent me a deposit will have first choice. Just kept checking my web site for up dates on our new litters or you can wait until I have the new litter and post the pictures and send in your $200.00 deposit to reserve of one of our maltipoo puppies which ever one you want to do will be fine with us.
Our New Up Coming Litter Procedures.
1. If you would like to get on our waiting list before the puppies are born you only have to send a $200.00 non-refundable deposit. We will add your family to our waiting list once we receive your $200.00 deposit. Your $200.00 deposit does go toward the price of the puppy. Once the puppies are born and you have picked out your new puppy then the balance is due in cash when you pick up your precious puppy.
2. If you send us a deposit to go on our waiting list and you change your mind or something happens where you can't purchase your new baby or if you find another puppy before our puppies are born you forfeit your deposit.
3. If we have more deposits then puppies your deposit goes toward our next litter.
Sometimes a mom does not get pregnant it is rare and it does happen occasion if you are on her waiting list
it does not mean you get your deposit back you will go to the next litter..
If we have a litter and we don't have the color or sex you was looking for you will go to the next litter.
4. When the puppies arrive I will updated that nursery page so you will know our precious puppies have arrived.
5. When the puppies are 7-9 days old or sometimes I wait until their eyes open then I will post their pictures, then puppy selection starts.
Once you pick out your puppy mark your calendar for when the pick up date is all puppies must be picked up on that date No Exceptions we will not hold your
puppy for any reason such as any kind of school outing, vacations and holidays. You know way in advance to make your arrangments when you have to pick up your new baby. So before you pay a deposit be sure you can pick up your puppy when he/she is ready to go.
6. Puppies are selection in order of deposits received. When the pictures are posted the first choice family will have 24 hours to pick out their new baby,then the 2nd choice family and so on down the list as deposits was receive each family will have 24 hours to pick out their new baby. Please be ready to selection your new baby within 24 hours when it is your turn every one is anxious to pick out their puppy. If I can not get a hold of you by phone or if you don't answer my emails when it is your turn to pick out your puppy I will have to go to the next family on our waiting list. If you are on our waiting list please check our web site often so you will know that the puppies have arrived.
7. Once you selection a puppy that puppy is yours you can not switch to another puppy.
8. Puppies are pick out with pictures ONLY. You can visit your puppy when they are 5 weeks old if you have a paid deposit.
9. We update pictures usually every two weeks that is when the puppies change. Video's are done only if we have time it all depends on how many litters we have at one time.
If you are on our waiting list, please check our web site often
so you can be informed when each litter has arrived.
May 14, 2017
Our Waiting List
for one of our Future Litters
Chloe & Scooter
1st Choice: Marshall Family (Skiped)
2nd Choice: Marshall Family (Skiped)
When you purchase a Malti Poo from Sherry's Poos your new puppy will come to you with the following:
1. Crate Trained (That means he/she is use to sleeping in a crate at night) The crate does not go with the puppy.
2. Potty Training Started (He/She is not potting trained but have started potty training)
3. Doggie Door Trained (Sometimes)
4. Tails Docked and Dew Claws are removed by our veterinarian.
5. Veterinarian Health Check at 6 weeks of age and their first set of puppy shots.
6. Medical Records from our veterinarian.
7. Health Guarantee
8. Our Schedule of Worming and Medical Attention (To take to your vet so he will know what your new puppy has had)
9. Several Toys
10. About a pound of our dry Purina Pro Plan Chicken puppy food in a zip lock bag
11. Puppy Kit of NuVet Plus Vitamins to help start strengthen your new puppy immune system. (New)
12. Please visit our Helpful Puppy Information page that we have provide you with if you see any of these signs in your new puppy so you will know what to do.
We do accommodate our customers by meeting you at No Charge at the following locations.
Their is no charge for meeting you the Saturday when the puppies are ready to go.
Please note that we only make one free trip and we start meeting families at 11:00.
If you live in Alabama or Columbus we wil be glad to meet you in Reynolds, Georgia
If you live in Atlanta, South Carolina, North Carolina or Tennessee we will be glad to meet you in Macon, Georgia
If you live in Savannah, South Carolina or North Carolina we will be glad to meet you in Soperton, Georgia
If you live in Jacksonville, Florida we will be glad to meet you in Waycross, Georgia
If you live in Lake City we will meet you in Lake Park, Georgia
Please Note that we only make one free trip. I start meeting families at 11:00.
We accept the following forms of payment:
Personal Check (ONLY FOR THE DEPOSIT)
Money Gram (Wal-Mart)
Cash ONLY when you pick up your puppy.
Absolutely NO personal checks accepted for final payment.
We do accept Pay Pal, (For Deposit Only) however there is a 4% processing fee.
Your deposit may be sent in any form listed above, but final payment must be in CASH ONLY.
We would like to thank you for your interest in our maltipoo puppies. They will still your heart they are the sweetest and cuddly little maltipoos you will ever fine. We have Maltipoo Puppies For Sale throughout the year. We are dedicated Maltipoo Breeders, who raises happy, healthy, friendly, loving, smart and well socialized Puppies.Our Puppies will bring you so much joy into your life like they do ours.